Relief Plant Supervisor
Based in Kent
Competitive Salary plus Company Van and Contributory Pension Scheme
Our client specialises in the supply of ready-mixed concrete and floor screed and is now the largest independent operator in this sector in the UK. The company has also developed specialist expertise in designing and operating bespoke site plants having supplied Bluewater, Channel Tunnel Rail Link and Crossrail.
- A self-motivated, reliable invidual is required who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- You will be responsible for ensuring safety, health and environment standards are maintained to company requirements.
- The role is to provide training, holiday/sickness cover for the Plant Supervisors working at my clients Concrete Plants.
- The role involves producing concrete in line with customer expectations, whilst optimising transport utilisation. Use of a computer operated concrete batching plant.
- Liaison with customers face to face and via telephone.
- To help support my client in any continuous improvement projects.
- Experience in the ready-mix concrete industry is essential
- Driving a loading shovel is desirable although full training can be given in the form of in house training and external qualifications.
- Flexible and able to travel to various locations. A full driving licence is essential.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday 7am to 12pm
For further information, please contact Razwan Anwar on 07887388368 or email
Ref: RPSKT_1638969829 | Published: 08th Dec 2021