Job Title: Receptionist (Ex- Military preferred)
Start date: ASAP
Other details: Part- time, Mon - Fri, 22.5 hours/week
Work hours: 8 am - 5 pm
Our Client is a FORTUNE 500 company with estimated revenues of approximately $7.5B.They are a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
They employ approximately 34,000 highly skilled professionals working at over 75 companies in 170 locations.
To provide a professional and dedicated reception service to a Training Centre for a blue chip company.
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 22.5 hours a week to cover shifts between 8am to 5pm may be mornings/afternoon
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To meet and greet delegates and visitors to the training centre in a professional manner
- Ensure the reception area is clean and welcoming at all times
- To record training and register information on SAP in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all training is recorded on trainees files
- Arrange hotel accommodation for delegates
- Ensure all training rooms are stocked with items required for the tutors to train
- Ensure stock levels are maintained of stationery items
- Answering the phone system in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Callers are to be announced when put through the relevant extension, with messages to be taken if the call cannot be taken at that time. All messages to have time, date, caller's name company, contact no and reason for call, if appropriate. Messages must be passed to the recipient promptly.
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor's book on reception and notifying the appropriate EFS member of staff. All visitors must have appointments and be accompanied at all times.
- Assist with maintaining the Training Centre telephone extension list and ensuring all appropriate staff are provided with an up to date copy.
- To update notice boards with internal announcements and current vacancies. To ensure all notice boards are kept tidy.
- To project a professional and positive image at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure that security processes regarding the access of staff and visitors into training centre are adhered to.
- To assist with the distribution of incoming emails and post, particularly those marked urgent, and notification to relevant person on receipt to reception.
- To keep a close view of the training centre car park and advise members of staff or visitors if they have parked inappropriately.
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments and making tea and coffee, when required.
- To provide back-up administration support as and when required.
- Report all defects to the FM helpdesk and give updates to client
- To uphold and promote the good name of EFS at all times.
- To operate a clear desk policy and be responsible for general tidiness and housekeeping within the Reception area.
- To develop an understanding of EFS in order to improve personal contribution to the company and all staff interacted with.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Extensive reception experience
- Good switchboard skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
- 20 days holiday+ bank holidays
- Auto Enrol Pension
Ref: 13213_1501770236 | Published: 03th Aug 2017