Job Title: Primary School Teacher (Ex- Military candidates preferred)
Location: Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
- Accountable for the planning, preparing and delivering instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences as well as establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Job accountabilities also include developing schemes of work and lesson plans as well as providing a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Accountable for the use relevant technology to support instruction, observing and evaluating student's performance and development as well as assigning and grading class work, homework, tests and assignments.
- The job holder is expected to provide appropriate feedback on work identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs as well as encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
- Perform certain pastoral duties including but not limited to student support, counselling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement as well as instructing and monitoring students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Update all and maintain necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations
- Responsible for the management of student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures as well as maintaining discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school and apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs and participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings and participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organisations.
- Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- Recruitment specifications are to have an Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- PGCE, Teaching Certificate or QTS status
- Knowledge of relevant ICT equipment in order to facilitate learning within the classroom
- Experience of working in a primary school environment
- Recruitment specification also includes self-motivation, high energy levels, verbal and written communication skills as well as having attention to detail, high work standards, decision making, organizing and planning
- The job holder must have experience of problem solving, learning orientation, critical thinking, stress tolerance and must be flexible and adaptive.
Ref: 13260_1519305025 | Published: 22th Feb 2018