Job Title: Mobile Electrical Supervisor (Ex- Military candidates preferred)
Salary: £33,000 - 36,000
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8.00am - 17.00pm
Our Client is a FORTUNE 500 company with estimated revenues of approximately $7.5B.They are a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
They employ approximately 34,000 highly skilled professionals working at over 75 companies in 170 locations.
To provide technical support on Electrical Services to buildings and plant planned maintenance and reactive repair service to the site. To ensure that new and innovative techniques are developed and implemented to the highest standards in order to ensure maximum operational efficiency. To support the Site Safety, Health and Environment within the team, and their activities
- To lead and develop the Electrical Maintenance team through effective communication, training and development, ensuring that the staff members are fully competent and trained to undertake key tasks.
- To support and develop a managed and cost effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant, systems and equipment.
- Evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals including cost and timescales. Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance and remedial works to agree costs and time and ensuring all works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer and regulatory authorities.
- To ensure continuity of essential site systems and equipment.
- To provide an engineering service to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations.
- To support and manage the promotion and improvements to the teams Safety, Health and Environment and risk management processes and in conjunction with the site HSE&Q team, regularly monitor the safety performance of all service aspects. Identify areas for improvement.
- To support the Services Manager - Assets in managing the departmental human resources and operating budget and ensure that all financial management, forecasting and reporting requirements are fully met.
- To develop partnerships with our suppliers to achieve maximum mutual benefit and rationalise the supplier database.
- Identify, develop, implement and review service level agreements and key performance indicators to ensure continued provision of high quality service and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level.
- Develop the existing Electrical Team to ensure growth and stability linked to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify training and development needs, including the creation of a performance system, which assesses the competencies of employees and others.
- Contribute to an effective "change management" programme for key business elements e.g. services offered, products supplied, existing systems and processes etc.
- Maintain day-to-day contact with the customer's representatives and attend meetings as directed.
- To have a minimum engineering qualification of NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- Good, knowledge of Management disciplines in Electrical works
- Have experience in a Supervisory environment with Electrical works as a component responsibility.
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management.
- Have good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare after 6 months
Ref: 13232_1506962771 | Published: 02th Oct 2017