Job Title: Engineering (All Disciplines)
My client is a major manufacturer who uses the world's most advanced techniques to produce the world's most sought-after luxury product. Here, at the leading edge of a competitive sector, you'll find the satisfaction and challenge that comes with the uncompromising pursuit of excellence. The support for you own career will be of equally high quality and your work will enable you to develop new skills and the outstanding career that you deserve.
- Working in a key engineering role, your varied responsibilities will include such things as monitoring technical support to manufacturing processes, warranty investigations, reports, internal audits and schedules.
- You will have proactive involvement in change management and projects.
- You will be essential to improving processes and finding innovative approaches alongside your industry renowned colleagues.
- You will find yourself working within a range of internal areas from Press or Body Construction, through to Assembly, Paint and Quality.
- You will be accountable for processes that enable the delivery of industry-leading luxury products. You will be central figure in raising standards as a Quality Engineer or optimizing the performance of the facility as a Plant Engineer.
Key Candidate Criteria
- You will have a breadth of experience and an ability to adapt that will see you move between different areas within the plant.
- You'll have an engineering qualification at degree level or similar.
- You have a proven talent for identifying and presenting solutions and leading the way through implementation and review.
- You will have a track record of using LEAN/continuous improvement tools and waste management techniques within a quality focused manufacturing environment.
- You can demonstrate a varied skillset taking in the management and analysis of data and cost benefits, metrics, planning, problem solving.
- You are an inspirational leader with the communication ability and knack to lead teams through complex process improvements.
- You have the sharp interpersonal skills needed to build strong networks and relationships with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders.
FURTHER INFORMATION OR APPLICATION
Call 0207 291 5700 for further information if you have some or all of the skills required to be considered for this role.
Ref: 12470/004_1410856119 | Published: 16th Sep 2014