|Job Title||Permitting Officer|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Job Published||25 days ago|
|Contact Name||ForceSelect Jobs|
Job Title: Permitting Officer
Location: Haringey - Garman Road, London
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
Our client has built their business around the needs of their clients and offer a complete full-service solution for surfacing, highway maintenance, road marking, traffic management, street lighting and infrastructure projects.
Our clients in-house capability, resources and processes are set-up to deliver a full-service offering, whilst being flexible and responsive to manage programme amendments and ad hoc additional works requests.
Our client's work is mainly based in London, Essex, Cambridgeshire and the South East and they deliver pioneering trials and rollouts for large programmes, multi-phased schemes and one-off projects for public realm, regeneration and infrastructure work
Our client work to maintain our excellent track record, and continue to develop their industry leading expertise
· They always act professionally (includes conformance to PPE policy)
· They are passionate about what they do.
· They set and maintain high quality standards.
· They are regarded as experts in what they do
Our client fosters an environment of collaboration, empowerment, and a culture of shared success.
· They are polite and respectful.
· They are supportive and caring.
· They are inclusive and value differences.
· They respond to the need of their clients and communities.
· They help and support each other
Our client is an open, responsive and resilient organisation
· They go the extra mile to find solutions.
· They share resources and expertise
Our client instills a culture of trust and honesty throughout all aspects of their work.
· They act with honesty and integrity.
· They fulfil their commitments.
· They respect confidentiality and can be trusted.
· They build positive relationships