|Job Title||Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle. Coulsdon.|
|Job Published||11 months ago|
To carry out scheduled repair and maintenance of the E Commerce Vehicle fleet based at Coulsdon and branch vehicles, in a professional and competent manner.
Providing technical support to the onsite transport department and branches.
● To carry out scheduled repair and maintenance of the on-site E commerce light commercial fleet.
● To carry out repair and maintenance of outlying commercial and light commercial vehicles.
● To ensure that all relevant Inspection/service, job cards and defect documentation is filled in correctly and signed off in accordance with Operator licence conditions and DVSA guidelines.
● To be conversant with IT systems such as Fleetplan, Service Rapido and vehicle diagnostic systems.
● To adhere to health and safety measures on site and roadside.
● To attend breakdowns, remote from the centre of operations, in a safe and responsible manner taking due consideration for lone working guidelines.
● To take ownership of personal and technical development with support and guidance from team leaders
● To participate and provide input towards the continuous improvement of the department such as best working practices and safe use of equipment.
● To provide feedback and suggestions for technical improvement of the fleet.
● To liaise with and support peers by sharing information.
● To attend manufacturers technical training updates.
● To keep abreast of new developments within the commercial vehicle repair industry.
● To ensure that work area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
● To account for own time, proactive and efficient when working in the workshop.
● To work as part of the team and assist others where required.