|Job Title||Training Support & Liaison Coordinator|
|Job Published||about 4 years ago|
Job Title: Training Support & Liaison Coordinator
Reporting to: Training Delivery Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
As part of our clients Follow-on-Q project, there is a requirement for a Training Support & Liaison Coordinator to interact with the client in Saudi Arabia and the client's customers to provide and maintain effective communication and good customer relations which will in turn ensure efficient and successful delivery of the Follow-on-Q program.
* Become a super user for the client system using the system to effectively develop and maintain training plans
* Supervise the administration of the project, ensuring all agreed training events are delivered.
* Maintain accurate records for all training delivered and supply the Training Manager and the Project Manager with regular reports as requested.
* Liaise with key customer stakeholders
* Liaise with vendor stakeholders to ensure effective planning of bought-in training
* Ensure all training delivery Quality and processes are followed in line with policies.
* Degree in relevant field or 5 years practical experience
* Minimum of 4 years in a resourcing and planning or similar role. Preferably using a TMIS.
* Good standard of English language with minimum IELTS of 5.5 in all pillars
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB TO BE CONSIDERED
* Managing the customers changing requirements and rescheduling deficiencies
* Requirements may change as equipment is unavailable, deficiencies are by their nature unplanned, additional courses may be introduced at short notice as capability increases
* Problems arise mainly from customers' changing requirements and expectations. These require an ability to liaise successfully with other stakeholders and to re-plan quickly and repeatedly