|Job Title||Training Planner/Scheduler (TMIS)|
|Job Published||about 4 years ago|
Job Title: Training Planner/Scheduler (TMIS)
Reporting to: FoQ Training Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
As part of a small team, dealing with day-to-day planning and scheduling duties for the Follow-on-Q and Training Centre (TC) projects, ensuring all aspects of the Training Management Information System (TMIS) administration are in accordance with accepted governance and procedures. Delivering TMIS training for new users and TMIS Administrators as required.
* Degree in Computer Studies/MS Office Applications or 5 years practical experience
* Good command of English language with minimum IELTS (International English Language Testing System) of 5.5 in all pillars
* Minimum of 4 years in resourcing/planning, preferably using a TMIS
* Has an understanding of administrating multiple non-related projects
* Able to operate and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB TO BE CONSIDERED