Job Title: Training Group/ Team Leader
Reporting to: FoQ Training Manager
Direct Reports: 9
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
There is a requirement for a Training Group Leader to assist the Training Manager in the effective day to day supervision of technical instructors and resources as well as conducting classroom instruction and instructor assessments to meet the needs of customers and Typhoon Training Centre objectives.
- Ensure that technical training is delivered as per customer requirements, EASA Pt147 and M&CA Mandates as detailed in the MTOE.
- Assists the Training Manager in the effective design, development, planning and delivery of technical training programmes
- Monitors the quality of technical training, assessments and courseware production through the processes of lesson observation and internal verification.
- Ensures that Quality Policy and Quality procedures are effectively communicated, understood and complied with by technical training staff in accordance with ISO 9001:2008
- Implements the company policies and procedures and they are effectively communicated, understood and complied with by the technical training staff
- Assists in ensuring that new members of technical training staff are properly and effectively inducted (e.g. Operational Framework, Company Emergency Procedures) before they commence work
- Assists in the managing and supervision of technical training staff in performing their day to day duties
- Completes the PDR process for his assigned technical training staff
- The jobholder will be tasked by the FoQ Training Manager who will also approve the work.
- The jobholder will need to seek approval for tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- The jobholder's performance will be reviewed by the FoQ Training Manager in line with the PDR process
- Candidates must be from within an aircraft maintenance organisation.
- Ex-RSAF or RAF or Systems Aircraft Technician.
- Must have extensive experience in the field of supply and is preferably a Supply Ex-NCO.
- Working experience in a Military environment preferred.
- Candidates must be CIPS qualified and accredited to deliver CIPS courseware.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of a modern Supply ADP system in the area of basic Supply tasks; P&S, MICAP, Stock Control, Receipts/Storage/Issues/Inventory management and control of life items.
- Must have experience associated with analysis, developing and delivering academic training, on the Job Training (OJT) and/or task specific training.
- Teaching experience with a recognised Instructional Technique course.
- Evidence of ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
- English Native Speaker or an IELTS score of 6.0 averages, with no lower than 5.0 in any pillar.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB TO BE CONSIDERED
- Delivery of Technical Course Material to multi-national and multi-cultural trainees
- Trainees have English as a second language
- The inclusion of Technical English before the start of Technical Training
Ref: 13130_1512398755 | Published: 04th Dec 2017