TRAINING ADVISOR - Electrics Tutor
Location: Sutton, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a training organisation which works closely with young people to help them find work and supports them in gaining qualifications to make employment more easily available as well as updating and developing existing skills.
Job purpose - To provide learners with the necessary training and experience to enable them to progress into Further Education or full-time employment. To achieve at least a Grade 2 Ofsted rating.
Tutor required to deliver EAL level 1 and City & Guilds level 2 electrics to 16-18 year old NEET learners with-in a Work Based Learning provider
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan the delivery of training to ensure internal and external training standards are maintained to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner
- Promote and market all the services offered by your vocational and assist in the recruitment of learners to the Programme
- Develop local contacts, to raise and promote the profile of the Clients' business
- Ensure resources are adequate and kept in a safe manner to fulfil Awarding Body and Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure that Health & Safety / Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities procedures are implemented at all times
- Ensure learners are reviewed to monitor progress and achievement to contribute to the overall fulfilment of the EFA contract or any other contracts which are operative.
- Attend and organise enrichment activities
- Ensure all relevant documentation is fully completed and updated to ensure low-risk audits
- Plan and deliver teaching and learning sessions to retain learners to ensure achievement
- Be responsible for the training environment and supervision of learners whilst on site
- Participate in personal training and development opportunities to ensure that professional competence is maintained
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
To be considered for this role you should be passionate about the training and development of young people.
You should have:
- Experience of working with this cohort would be an advantage
- Minimum teaching qualification PTLLS would be an advantage
- Minimum electrics qualification level 2
Ref: 12953 | Published: 09th Oct 2015