Job Title: Technical Instructor (Supply Chain)
Reporting to: TTC Training Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
There is a requirement for a Supply Chain Management instructor to carry out training of PC and RSAF Supply personnel.
This includes training material selection and preparation, syllabus development, implementation of courses, record keeping, production of Training Needs Analysis documents and programme design, development & delivery.
- Design appropriate course material to match customer requirements.
- Develop and administer appropriate technical tests and assessments
- Implement the delivery of training programmes to the required standards.
- Carry out the administration requirements for training programmes
- Ensure that BAE SDT QMS & SHE requirements are applied and implemented
- The jobholder will be tasked by the TTC Training Manager who will also approve the work.
- The jobholder will need to seek approval for tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- The jobholder's performance will be reviewed by the TTC Training Manager in line with the PDR process
- Candidates must be from within an aircraft maintenance organisation.
- Ex-RSAF or RAF or Systems Aircraft Technician.
- Must have extensive experience in the field of supply and is preferably a Supply Ex-NCO.
- Working experience in a Military environment preferred.
- Candidates must be CIPS qualified and accredited to deliver CIPS courseware.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of a modern Supply ADP system in the area of basic Supply tasks; P&S, MICAP, Stock Control, Receipts/Storage/Issues/Inventory management and control of life items.
- Must have experience associated with analysis, developing and delivering academic training, on the Job Training (OJT) and/or task specific training.
- Teaching experience with a recognised Instructional Technique course.
- Evidence of ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
- English Native Speaker or an IELTS score of 6.0 averages, with no lower than 5.0 in any pillar.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB TO BE CONSIDERED
- Delivery of Technical Course Material to multi-national and multi-cultural trainees
- Trainees have English as a second language
- The inclusion of Technical English before the start of Technical Training
Ref: 13129 | Published: 02th Mar 2017