Job Title: Supply Instructor
Reporting to: TVT Manager
Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
To carry out Supply Training on behalf of our Client. This includes training material selection and preparation, syllabus development, implementation of courses, record keeping, production of Training Needs Analysis documents and programme design, development & delivery.
- Design, develop, select and administer appropriate course materials.
- Carry out the administration requirements for training programmes.
- To provide continuous assessment of students and liaise with department managers.
- To counsel students with regard to their progress in order to maintain motivation.
- To work in conjunction with recognised awarding bodies to design & develop training courses and materials.
- Work within established policies and procedures, with outputs monitored with regular reviews by the Team Leader
- Make limited decisions on matters of curriculum design & training resources that can be recommended to the Team Leader.
- The jobholder will be tasked by the TVT Manager who will also approve the work
- The jobholder will need to seek approval for tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- The jobholder's performance will be reviewed by the TVT Manager in line with the company process
- Must have extensive experience in the field of supply and is preferably a Supply Ex-NCO.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of a modern Supply system in the area of basic Supply tasks - P&S, MICAP, Stock Control, Receipts/Storage/Issues/Inventory management and control of life items.
- Must have experience associated with analysis, developing and delivering academic training, on the Job Training (OJT) and/or task specific training.
- Evidence of ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
- English native speaker.
- Computer literate.
- Teaching qualification preferred.
- Teaching experience with an Instructional Technique course.
- Working experience in a Military environment preferred.
- CIPS qualification and accreditation to deliver CIPS courseware.
- Instructor experience in an area other than supply e.g. mechanical, electrical, maths, physics etc.
Ref: 13125 | Published: 08th Jan 2017