Salary: £30-33k per annum
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is a leading provider of solutions and services that solve transport, lighting, infrastructure and telecommunication problems across the Urban and Inter Urban environments. They are part of a global technical services provider, with a turnover in excess of €4bn and circa 23,000 employees.
Our Client is a keen supporter of ex-forces personnel and to be considered for this role you should have served in the British Armed Forces.
We are currently looking for a Service Supervisor to join the Urban Operations team to ensure installation and maintenance contracts are run to the Contract specification. Inspections, faults, installations, commissioning and chargeable works are carried out efficiently, safely and that profitability is achieved. This role is based in Leeds
- Supervision and development of the Operational staff, processes and procedures, including periodic performance reviews.
- Build and maintain professional and courteous relationships with customers and third parties, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring the highest communication standards are maintained providing accurate and clear information with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Control projects to ensure the best interests of the company are maintained, financial and reputational.
- Ensure that all works and operations meet company, statutory and contractual requirements from start to completion.
- Supervise projects and contracts to ensure the best interests of the company are maintained both in labour allocation and reputation.
- Ensure that at all times your staff adhere to the current Legislation, Policies and Guidelines with regards to QHSE.
To be considered for this role you should be ex-military and have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Equivalent to GCSE in English and Maths at level C or above
- Sector 8 or equivalent accreditation
- Solid experience of running a busy installation and maintenance team
- An appropriate level of experience at supervisory level in the same or related type of industry
- Ensure timely delivery of high profile contracts to a local authority client in a busy work environment
- Proven ability to balance conflicting priorities to produce practical and effective solutions
- Must be prepared to make balanced decisions based on fact not thought
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Must be IT literate with competency in Microsoft Office software
- Organised with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels (tact, diplomacy and persuasion)
- Dedicated and committed to completion of tasks
- Full UK Driving licence
Ref: 12917 | Published: 26th May 2015