SALARY: £45k - 55k per annum
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a specialist aircraft operating, leasing, asset management and aircraft services company focused on the regional aircraft sector. With offices globally, the company is well positioned to deliver a range of aircraft and associated services solutions.
The Sales Manager will work with the existing VPs for sales; the post holder will work on specific campaigns and build upon existing client relationships alongside a portfolio of new prospects. The Sales Manager will be required to work in multi-disciplined project teams on a wide variety of sales campaigns.
- Establish and maintain worldwide relationships with potential buyers or lessees of aircraft as directed.
- Establish and maintain worldwide relationships with airlines with potential sellers of aircraft as directed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with airlines in the regional aircraft section.
- Liaise with the Company's Technical Operations team to provide information to potential buyers or lessees and assess potential acquisitions.
- Liaise with the Company's Commercial and Legal teams in the preparation of all relevant documentation.
- Produce timely inputs to the management and campaign reporting systems.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for the portfolio as directed.
- Arrange aircraft inspection visits for potential buyers of lessees.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and meetings as directed.
- Liaise with Embassies and other Government institutions in overseas markets as required.
To be considered for this role you should have the following experience and qualities:
- A good all round standard of education
- A track record of a creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Be commercially astute
- Be a natural relationship builder, comfortable and confident when dealing at the most senior levels and able to win respect in a competitive market.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate successfully.
- Must be prepared to work unsocial hours and travel abroad, often at short notice.
- Ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
Ref: 12904 | Published: 02th May 2015