Job Title: Sales Coordinator (Ex-Military candidates preferred)
Location: Ashford, Kent.
Start date: ASAP
Our client is one of the leading distributors of Fixings, Fasteners and Building Consumables in the UK. Their customers include a range of the most renowned names in the Construction and Civil Engineering industries; among them are main contractors and specialist sub-contractors.
- To process and manage agreed customer orders
- The job has overall responsibility to process and manage agreed orders
- Answer departmental incoming enquiries either by telephone or e-mail
- To form strong relationships with customers to maximize turnover
- Offer bets customer service possible
- To communicate the status of customer orders to internal and external customers when required.
- Previous experience of working as a Sales Coordinator
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- Experience of liaising with internal / external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of managing the whole of the Sales Co-ordinator processing (end to end)
- Demonstrate customer service experience
- Demonstrate a keenness to quickly gain knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong self-motivational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritise workload within one or more projects effectively
- Computer literate
- Team player.
Ref: 13345/001_1572879386 | Published: 04th Nov 2019