Property Services Account Manager
Location: Berkshire, Surrey and West Sussex
Salary: £ Competitive + Company car, mobile phone, laptop and benefits
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a privately owned, family managed company. The directors of the company take a very personal interest in every contract, both by direct communication with the client and through the reporting procedures incorporated as part of company policy.
Our client covers all aspects of Facilities Management, from Cleaning to Property Services, Waste Management to Landscape and Maintenance and more.
Our client believes in growing and developing from within. A full training and induction programme is carried out for all staff to encourage correct working practices, use of equipment, chemicals and materials that they are expected to use as part of their duties.
- To be the face of the company
- To ensure that all requirements of the property services contracts are met at all of the client's sites.
- To interface with the client and ensure the company's department managers and Directors are kept fully informed of any issues that evolve on site as necessary.
- To take ownership of all client issues and concerns, obtaining updates from relevant departments within the company and reporting back on all issues to ensure client satisfaction and resolution.
- Responsibility for compliance with health and safety procedures and legislation.
- Business planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all requirements of the contract are met.
- Fiscal responsibility for client service charge budget.
- Benchmarking service costs against industry average and presentation of data.
- Preparation and submission of monthly financial reports to include spreadsheets and graphics.
- Preparation and submission of reports to demonstrate value of consumable purchases.
- Presentation to client management team on monthly basis including KPI and quality audit reporting.
The role of Property Services Account Manager is vital as you are co-ordinating the business functions ensuring client satisfaction at all sites.
It is important that:
- Clients, staff and other outside agencies are greeted in a warm, friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- To believe that you work in the best Facilities Management organisation in the country.
Clients should have their enquiries dealt with as soon as possible. You should fully investigate any concerns, liaise with other departments or organisations as necessary and then report back to the client, ensuring they are fully aware of the latest situation and particularly when closure is obtained. You are responsible for keeping up to date records and developing management systems.
Daily travel to attend at various client sites across a wide area, including in Reading, Bracknell, Woking, Crawley, Redhill (Surrey) and Our Client's offices as required
Duties will include:
- Provision of support at contract level, ensuring that all requirements of the contracts are met. This may include liaison with other departments or sub-contractors to include the provision of cleaning, pest control, grounds, property services, support services, security services, plants, matting and hygiene services across a broad range of sites.
- Responsibility for operation and organisation of front-of-house teams.
- Overall responsibility for contract performance and monitoring. Company's management team and Directors must be informed of all issues.
- Client interface. This will include listening to the client, taking notes, advising the client when you hope to get back to them, investigating, solving issues if possible and reporting back to the client as promised, keeping the company's management team, other departments, sub-contractors and other agencies informed as necessary.
- Responsibility for ensuring the timely collation and reporting of management information including KPI's and quality audits, as well as the development of management systems. Responsibility for ensuring that monthly reports are submitted and presented to the client using PowerPoint.
- Fiscal responsibility for the client's service charge budget.
- Preparation and submission of monthly financial reports including spreadsheets and graphics.
- Benchmarking service costs for each service provision across the client's portfolio.
- Creating service champions for each service provision across the client's portfolio.
- Preparing reports to demonstrate value of consumable purchases.
- Contact point for enquiries from client organisation and company's departments including sales, stores, administration, accounts, HR and payroll.
- Ensuring health and safety, environmental and quality procedures are adhered to and all concerns / risks are reported to the client's Health & Safety Management team and the company's Risk Management Focal Point.
- Attending regular client site meetings with building managers and tenants.
- Taking part in training and meetings as required.
- Informing the HR Manager of any personal or health issues that are causing concern and Payroll Department any change of personal information such as home address, telephone number etc.
- Understanding and implementing the company's organisation, services, standard procedures and policies.
- Business development in liaison with the client, identifying areas for growth and diversification.
To be considered for the Property Services Account Manager role you should be ex-military and have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant Health and Safety knowledge and experience.
- Qualifications in Facilities Management
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- Experience in completing various H&S paperwork
- Updated knowledge of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 14001: 2004 quality standards
- Demonstrate values in regard to customer service, courtesy to all clients, suppliers, work colleagues and other agency professionals
- Confident and able to work unsupervised.
- Build confidence and competence through the application of instruction and training.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good communication.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Starter / finisher.
- Full and Clean UK Driving licence.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Willing to work outside contractual hours if required.
Ref: 13023 | Published: 31th May 2016