Job Title: Practice Administrator (Ex- Military candidates preferred)
Location: Victoria, London / Ross-on-Wye, Hereford
Start date: ASAP
Our client is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. The group is active in more than 90 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with around 570,000 employees and the company has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. They work to safeguard the welfare and prosperity of millions of people worldwide - helping to create safer and better.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Practice Administrator will undertake a range of activities to support the delivery of contracted operations in the field.
- Collect and act upon customer feedback data
- Support the Head of Operations with embedding processes, systems and measurements to assess performance
- Support the identification and implementation of business improvement initiatives
- Take responsibility for managing (initially small scale) internal projects for Risk Consulting (RC) service lines and functions
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients, partners and associate consultants
- Ensure all new contracts (supplier and client) are signed and filed manually and electronically, and ensure all legal aspects of contracts correlate with SalesForce (Customer Relationship Management or CRM system)
- Manage the associate consultant database, ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Support employee and consultant recruitment and on-boarding activity
- Drafting of subcontractor agreements, and ensuring consultants are briefed on and comply with RC's policies and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Maintain the RC team movements tracker
- Maintain the global client database
- Manage the RC generic email inbox, responding to or forwarding emails as appropriate
- Ad hoc administrative, planning and coordination tasks as required by the business.
- Coordinate Journey Management and Close Protection tasks, liaising with company's country offices and sub-contractors worldwide. Ensure professional operational delivery which adheres to policies, protocols and procedures as agreed with the client and in accordance with company standards
- Responsible for maintaining a global network of key contacts and suppliers across the wider business and industry.
- Provide day to day diary management for the Managing Director, Risk Management
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to complete deliverables to time and appropriate standard
- Positive behaviours aligned with the Risk Consulting strategy and values.
Education, Professional Qualifications/Memberships
- A project management qualification is desirable although not essential.
- Previous experience in the security risk management industry or in a risk management role is preferred although not essential
- Experience of working in a project management environment is desirable
- Understanding and appreciation of operational excellence.
- Highly diligent, responsible and reliable
- High standards of professionalism
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Able to deliver results in a matrix organisation using a positive and collaborative approach
- Able to assess risk and promote awareness
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Pace, energy and enthusiasm with demonstrable ability to think and deliver at speed
- Well presented with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- A great communicator with an outgoing and upbeat attitude
- A team player able to forge strong working relationships
- Self-motivated and able to proactively develop ideas and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Flexible outlook with a willingness to evolve ideas and approach depending on the needs of the business
Skills and abilities
Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business administration skills
- Analytical, and able to think critically
- Strong problem solving skills
Ref: 13269/001_1528819075 | Published: 12th Jun 2018