Plant Fitter / Supervisor
Essex and Suffolk Area
Competitive Salary plus Company Van and Contributory Pension Scheme
Our client specialises in the supply of ready-mixed concrete and floor screed and is now the largest independent operator in this sector in the UK. The company has also developed specialist expertise in designing and operating bespoke site plants having supplied Bluewater, Channel Tunnel Rail Link and Crossrail.
- A self-motivated, pro active, reliable invidual is required who can work on their own initiative, carrying our planned/reactive repairs and maintenance on concrete plants.
- Support the Operations Team in maintaining the operations of fixed and mobile plant.
- You will be responsible for ensuring safety, health and environment standards are maintained to company requirements.
- Ensuring plant downtime is minimised.
- Deliver capital spend on time and on budget.
- Knowledge of pneumatic systems.
- Fitting skills.
- Welding skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate legal SHE standards.
- Fabrication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of processing plant and equipment.
- Literace and numeracy skills.
- Experience in the ready-mix concrete industry is desirable - preferably with experience of batching plant operations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements.
- Basic PC skills are required.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday 7am to 12pm
For further information, please contact Razwan Anwar on 07887388368 or email
Ref: PFSES_1638971113 | Published: 08th Dec 2021