SALARY: £15 per hour
START DATE: ASAP
Our Client is a leading infrastructure services company delivering vital services in transportation, the built environment and open spaces for communities and business. They have a proven track record with over 50 years' experience in providing cost effective and sustainable solutions.
Everything our client does is about achieving the widest possible economic, environmental and social benefits for our clients and the communities they serve. They continue to invest in award winning and innovative solutions to increase our production capability, reduce their carbon footprint and minimise waste to landfill.
Our Client is looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work in a team or on their own initiative on their wide range of Plant Equipment
- To maintain our large fleet of Plant Equipment
- Completion of paperwork following any maintenance activities.
- To work as part of a team or remotely and must be adaptable to transfer your skills to other areas when required.
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance for our mixed item of plant equipment
- Work closely with managers and supervisors to plan and execute work schedule.
- Inspect plant items to ensure that high standards are maintained for customers and that they ready for rehire.
- Work safely in compliance with risk assessments and method statements and challenge any unsafe practises.
- Solve problems, identify parts required and rectify faults with equipment.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to complete tasks.
- To act in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with reference to our
- Equality and Diversity policies, procedures and practices.
- To act in accordance with the company's Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures
- And practices.
To be considered for this role you should have served in the British Armed Forces and have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Full UK driving license
- City &Guilds 1, 2 and 3 or Maintenance qualification recognised by the CSCS card scheme.
- Knowledge of various item of plant and small tools, Pavers, Planers, excavators, telehandlers, compressors, rollers etc.
- CSCS Card
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Reversing Assistant
- Mig welding and fabrication
- Use of diagnostics tools.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Strong team working skills
- Desire to contribute to team effectiveness
- Able to work on own initiative
- Personal Effectiveness
- Able to work under pressure
- Concern for order
- Robust attention to detail
- Strong concern for health and safety
Ref: 12961 | Published: 19th Oct 2015