Based in Kent
Competitive Salary plus company van and contributory pension scheme
Our client specialises in the supply of ready-mixed concrete and floor screed and is now the largest independent operator in this sector in the UK. The company has also developed specialist expertise in designing and operating bespoke site plants having supplied Bluewater, Channel Tunnel Rail Link and Crossrail.
- To be responsible for the electrical maintenance, inspection and repair of concrete plants and office electrical equipment. Ranging from 3 phase power distribution to motors, invertors, control circuits and PLCs.
- To co-operate with managers and colleagues in the development and implementation of any company's SHE initiatives, policies and procedures, and work in a manner that ensures a safe working environment at all times.
- To provide effective maintenance support for Fitters and Operational Supervisors.
- To carry out both fixed plant electrical inspections and portable appliance testing.
- Flexible approach to meet changeable demands. Occasionally you may work unsociable hours and attend breakdowns at short notice.
- You must be hands on and able to assist production operation as and when is needed.
- Qualified individual with flexibility, adaptability and a self-motivated approach.
- 4 years of proven industrial electrical maintenance experience.
- Strong safety, health and environment awareness.
- Conversant with using Microsoft software.
- Clear and logical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis.
- Knowledge of latest legislation and conversant with 18th edition.
- 'Can do' attitude coupled with the ability to analyse and problem solve.
- Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday 7am to 12pm
For further information, please contact Razwan Anwar on 07887388368 or email
Ref: MEFKT_1641922153 | Published: 11th Jan 2022