Job Title: Leadership Instructor
Reporting to: Senior Leadership Instructor
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
As Leadership Instructor the post holder will be responsible for the delivery, maintenance and development of leadership training
- Ensuring that the leadership training objectives are being correctly delivered and that the leadership package is taught in a dynamic and supportive environment
- The delivery of academic leadership lessons
- Planning and managing the delivery of all leadership specific practical training
- The management and delivery of the Strength Deployment Inventory psychometric questionnaire to cadets
- The integration of practical leadership into the confirmatory practical training exercises
- The management of cadets through the leadership module to ensure that cadet leads are reviewed by a number of different instructors
- The development and delivery of bespoke remedial leadership training for cadets who are finding aspects of the leadership module difficult
- Providing input to the end of term/course review boards on a cadets leadership performance
- Providing additional support to any aspects of the training delivery as required.
- The post holder will have their targets set for them by the Senior Leadership Instructor.
- Performance is reviewed and assessed by the Senior Leadership Instructor through the SDT Performance Management system.
- RAFC Cranwell Officer and Aircrew Training Unit Staff Induction Course (OSIC), or a similar military programme/institution
- Recognised leadership qualification
- Minimum 2 years leadership delivery experience
- Degree qualified
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (CMI/ILM level 5)
- Strength Deployment Inventory Level 1
- ERCA High & Low Ropes Instructor Qualification
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience of instructing, probably as a Leadership Instructor, on Initial Officer Training at the RAF College Cranwell (or similar).
- The candidate will have experience in running practical exercises both in a tactical and non-tactical environment. As a proven leader and experienced instructor they will understand how to lead and manage short term matrix teams to ensure that the leadership practical training is delivered to a high standard and that cadets reach their potential
Ref: 13172_1491321228 | Published: 04th Apr 2017