Job Title: Leadership and Management Facilitator (LMF)
Reporting to: Head of Professional Services
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
The purpose of this job is to coordinate, design, develop and deliver leadership and management, as well as other behavioural skills, programmes to external customers.
The post holder is responsible for:
- delivering leadership and management and other behavioural skills training courses to external customers to the required standard,
- supporting client's instructional design teams by undertaking scoping studies and / or training needs analyses to identify gaps, facilitating the production of programme plans to address these gaps and providing professional leadership and management SME advice and solutions as required,
- contributing to the identification, analysis and progression of business opportunities, working with the Business Winning, Commercial, Project Management and Instructional Design functions,
- leading the design and development of appropriate learning programmes, associated course materials and syllabus documents,
- leading in the evaluation of the outcomes of external programmes,
- ensuring responsibility for understanding, appreciating, and bringing together all of the different components that make up and affect the success of an external programme,
- identifying and removing all the factors that may lead to the failure of an external programme, and creating alignment amongst the stakeholders and the components before an the programme actually begins,
- liaising with L&D Operational Services with regard to the planning and scheduling of external programmes including Procurement, Delegate Management, Support Services and Trainee Affairs
- production of all necessary programme records, reports and analyses,
- effective communication within the area of responsibility so that all stakeholders are actively involved and informed,
- contributing to the achievement of joint objectives with external customers,
- sharing best practice with other L&D practitioners in order to promote continuous improvement within the client's L&D function.
- The post holder has the major external programme targets set for him by the HoPS and is tasked with achievement of these targets through establishment of a good working relationship with other involved functions.
- The post holder has agreed objectives with the location senior management and is tasked with the achievement of these objectives using the resources at his disposal, seeking further authority from the HoPS as required.
- Task completion reporting will be to the HoPS.
- Performance is reviewed and assessed by the HoPS through the performance management system (ePDR).
- The post holder reports directly to the HoPS based in Riyadh, who monitors performance on a weekly basis. Generation of daily work activity is dictated by business needs, or in response to changes in requirements from external customers.
- Processing of the post holder's Performance Development Review (PDR) is the responsibility of the HoPS.
- Be educated to Master's degree level or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field and possess wide experience in the design, development and delivery of premier quality leadership and management programmes,
- a minimum of ten years' experience delivering similar programmes in a commercial environment,
- ability to work to demanding deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, paying due regard to attention to detail, contractual key performance indicators, and customer perception and feedback,
- experience in managing / leading business performance activities and relations with customers / suppliers,
- ability to develop leadership and management programme systems, policies and procedures in accordance with business needs and business priorities.
Ref: 13253_1515498544 | Published: 09th Jan 2018