Location: St. Albans
Salary: £Competitive plus Car and Fuel Card
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is a leading provider of solutions and services that solve transport, lighting, infrastructure and telecommunication problems across the Urban and Inter Urban environments. They are part of a global technical services provider, with a turnover in excess of €4bn and circa 23,000 employees.
Our Client is a keen supporter of ex-forces personnel and to be considered for this role you should have served in the British Armed Forces.
The purpose of a Lamp Technician is to maintain a wide range of equipment to the customer's specifications and ensure contractual obligations, terms and conditions are met and to suitably and properly represent the Company both in quality of work and customer service.
- To become proficient in maintaining all aspects of the Urban portfolio.
- Represent the companies best interests at all times.
- Ensure all routine and reactive work is carried out in line with contractual conditions.
- Assist in maintaining Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental accreditations.
- Inspect and maintain all aspects of the Urban portfolio to a high standard and the customer's specifications.
- Carry out routine lamp maintenance and cleaning to the required programme.
- Clean equipment cabinets and feeder pillars also remove graffiti where possible on sites that form part of contractual agreements with the customer.
- To ensure all relevant paperwork including stock returns, timesheets and test certificates are tidy and completed within desired timescales.
- Ensure vehicle, tools, spares and equipment to be used are in a safe and useable condition.
- Ensure that all your PPE is safe complete and being correctly used / worn.
- To show a high level of professionalism demonstrating particular attention to customer service.
- Complete and submit work sheets and time sheets on time.
To be considered for the Lamp Technician role you should be ex-military and have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Computer use knowledge.
- NRSWA Operatives Units 001, 002 and 003.
- G39 Electrical Awareness.
- Working on Highways.
- Electrical and mechanical.
- Ability to work on own.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to works as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
- Good communications skills.
- Good written skills.
- Well organised.
- Full driving licence.
- Safety awareness.
- Safe manual handling skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Equality and Diversity awareness.
Ref: 13027 | Published: 09th May 2016