Job Title: Inventory Controller (Ex-Military candidates preferred)
Location: Ashford, Kent.
Start date: ASAP
Our client is one of the leading distributors of Fixings, Fasteners and Building Consumables in the UK. Their customers include a range of the most renowned names in the Construction and Civil Engineering industries; among them are main contractors and specialist sub-contractors.
- To manage all inventory processes within purchasing
- To work towards reducing the current inventory target value
- Manage and take responsibility off all inventory reporting and stock model procedures.
- Management off the 4 current stock models. (Scotland included)
- Inventory reduction - Target in place
- Stock cleanse review
- Zero cost stock lines
- System cost/margin enhancement report
- Deleted stock codes
- Reason code updates
- Liaison with category manager for own branding changes/new line forecasts.
- Supplier lead time management for model updates.
- New stock codes and reporting analysis.
- Sales over stock reporting.
- Discontinued lines
- Stock code management
- Stock code categories
- Consolidation of current stock profile
- Carriage cost reduction analysis.
- Proven inventory and stock analysis experience
- Confident with working with a stock profile of over 11,000 stock lines
- Highly analytical with strong excel and data interpretation skills
- Project planning experience
- Demonstrate a keenness to quickly gain knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Highly Analytical and investigative
- Driven by accuracy with high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build good relationships at all levels
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ambitious, self-reliant, and Intrinsically self-motivated
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
Ref: 13343/001_1572870056 | Published: 04th Nov 2019