Job title: International Technical Support Engineer
Location: Paris, France
Salary: € Competitive
Start date: ASAP
Our client designs and manufactures high-end electronic devices dedicated to construction site safety. Our client installs and maintain anti-collision systems, anemometers, warning obstruction lights and cameras to tower cranes and other lifting machines.
As one of the leading players in the market, our client has unparalleled experience for distribution and installation of its electronic systems. They also enjoy a wide network and partnerships with the market's greatest manufacturers in globally, instilling an exemplary know-how and optimum performance throughout the chain of offered services
- Your mission is to provide support and technical expertise to the Company's sales department (agencies, partners, end customers);
- You are the technical referent and an interface between the customers and the different departments of the company;
- You are able to give quick answers to questions related to the installation and maintenance of equipment;
- You can identify technical problems and ensure you find the right solutions;
- You define, design and implement the methods, processes for the installation and maintenance of the products of the company;
- You will also be in charge of writing the technical documentation, as well as organizing and animating the training sessions of the Engineers of the company and the customers;
- You will go with the local teams in the job sites when necessary and contribute to the development of the brand image of the company;
- As an expert, you participate in the testing of new products and bring your operational vision to the development of new projects;
- You participate in transversal projects aimed at modernizing the services and supports in the group.
- Master's degree (electrical, electronic, mechanical, automation, computer science);
- Experience in a technical support environment before and after sales, Field Service Engineer at a special machine manufacturer, at an actor in robotics, instrumentation or mechatronics;
- You have excellent communication and management skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in any other language will be advantageous.
Ref: 13314/001_1560159095 | Published: 10th Jun 2019