Job Title: Instructor - Aerospace Ground Equipment (Ex- Military candidates preferred)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
Responsible for delivering effective and efficient training analysis, design, development and delivery of training solutions covering Aerospace Ground Equipment Maintenance, Materials, Hardware and Workshop Practices, to meet the customer's needs and requirements of the TSI.
- Direct and lead specialist training functions and conduct specialist training in support of the department.
- Ensure the general welfare of students in assigned areas during training activities and monitor their performance so that each individual achieves maximum progress towards the training objectives
- Carry out analysis, design, production, development and delivery of new and existing training courses, ensuring they are aligned to meet the customer's needs in terms of time, cost and specification. Research, write and validate advanced training notes Deliver/Supervise practical based OJT / training consolidation
- Provide specialist training inputs as a subject matter expert to the bidding process in response to customer enquiries and training proposals.
- Specify, design and develop appropriate and effective training aids - including computer aided instruction and advanced desktop training systems - to ensure course delivery within TSI, the customers' training facilities, or in line with contractual deliverables
- Produce training support materials - including curriculum, training objectives, syllabuses, course plans, and assessment and evaluation methods - to satisfy customers' training requirements
- Maintain and review the required levels of technical expertise to ensure compatibility with technical advances and in line with current and developing needs.
- Conduct cadet assessment and evaluation exercises and implement remedial action as required.
- Plan, control and deliver assigned courses, and contribute support to cross-discipline courses/investigations, ensuring requirements are delivered to plan.
- To counsel students with regard to their academic performance or behaviour as required.
- To maintain classroom procedures as published in the department. Such procedures will include the maintenance of discipline
- To keep abreast of developments in his subject and be willing to attend staff development courses as required by the RSAF or Company
- Detailed understanding of the design and operation of complex and integrated systems, enabling theoretical and practical applications to be utilised in both training and operational environments (e.g. sufficient to teach detailed maintenance procedure, fault diagnosis and defect rectification)
- Operation of complex training aids and simulators
- Identify and work to achieve meaningful and practical objectives in the course of duties that reflect and satisfy the overall needs of the section and wider business.
- Understand and strive to exceed the expectations of internal/external Customers and stakeholders.
- Understand how the business performs, its operating procedures and deliverables, in order to achieve objectives associated with the role
- A Diploma or equivalent in an Aerospace Ground Equipment Maintenance or the holder of a RSAF skill level 7 or higher in AFSC 242X1.
- English Language ability to IELTS 6.0 or equivalent achieved within the last 2 years for non-native speakers.
- Graduate of an advanced military trade school or an industrial training establishment and have 5 years practical experience in Aerospace Ground Equipment Maintenance.
- A recognised formal instructor qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching/instructional experience within the last 6 years.
- The ability to deliver course material in clear and appropriately graded English is essential.
Ref: 13261_1526026935 | Published: 11th May 2018