Job title: Hawk Airframe Repair Technician
Location: Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Our Client provides some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Their wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Client serves the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. They work together with local partners to engineer, manufacture, and develop the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests.
The efficient day to day support in the running of the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop including
- Maintaining good engineering practice and compliance with RSAF Technical Orders in all aspects;
- of the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop;
- Prepare items for calibration within work area;
- Carry out TCTO's and Special inspections when directed;
- Have a thorough knowledge of Aircraft Safety devices and Aircraft operating areas;
- Ensure compliance with tool control and the KFAB SAFO program;
- Support deployments to other bases within and out of KSA when required and be able to prepare equipment to support these deployments;
- Be able to provide functional guidance to the SNTTP programs in respect of any engineering issues that may arise;
- Act as MIIP on any aircraft or ground support technical related issues;
- Monitor all supply issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop;
- Providing up to date briefings and information to all concerned parties on daily progress and any issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop.
The Hawk Airframe Repair Technician Trainer should meet the following criteria:
- Will be able to demonstrate experience in aircraft maintenance and engineering in relevant role;
- Must be trained in aircraft engineering or a related technical discipline at a civilian or military school of technical training, or have completed an appropriate engineering apprenticeship;
- Must be a quality minded, mature, individual that adopts a positive and proactive approach to aircraft maintenance and support issues;
- Must have and he able to demonstrate sound oral and written two-way communication skills with the ability to be tactful, discreet and confident in dealing with people at all levels;
- Be able to work in close harmony in a mixed EE/SN workforce;
- Must be able to work on own initiative to resolve complex technical issues;
- Must be computer literate with a sound understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must hold a current driving licence.
- Must have a sound understanding of the RSAF 4-1-7166 series and supporting technical publications applicable to work area.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.
Ref: 13331/001_1572879162 | Published: 04th Nov 2019