Job Title: Facilities Manager (Ex- Military candidates preferred)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8.00am - 17.00pm
Our Client is a FORTUNE 500 company with estimated revenues of approximately $7.5B.They are a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
They employ approximately 34,000 highly skilled professionals working at over 75 companies in 170 locations.
As a part of the operational delivery team, the purpose of the role is to manage comprehensively the day to day running of the facilities of the client's corporate HQ and a corporate office - to drive consistency between locations and deliver operational excellence.
- Operationally manage a both corporate offices comprising of critical environments and offices co-coordinating and directing to ensure service is maintained to the highest standard
- Provide a key interface for the client across the locations and create excellent working relationships with external and internal customers, attending site or regional meetings where appropriate.
- Drive Customer excellence and relationships in line with company's and the clients strategy
- Own the operational space, and within the scope of the contract specification manage the customer journey and day to day delivery of all services.
- Ensure all store rooms / areas are managed and controlled with up to date and auditable stock control reporting in place as well as locations and owners.
- Challenge the status quo and be prepared to change processes and procedures to improve building and facilities management.
- Overall responsibility for the look and feel of all the offices from a housekeeping, cleaning perspective both internally and externally
- Be aware of all and any projects which are being undertaken within the offices which may have an impact on operational delivery, contract or client risk
- Proactive management, through improving speed to execute, hitting planned and reactive SLA's and increased customer satisfaction and experience
- Playing a pivotal role in the disaster recovery and business continuity management, following the agreed processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the national contract risk register and ensure that you input into the 5 year FMP and fabric plan
- Manage, monitor and report on the operational performance of the contract, including operational delivery of planned & reactive works and financial management,
- Using management information tools and reports to drive down re-occurring faults
- Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved
- Work with the agreed financial parameters agreed within the contract, ensuring that all operations, security, health and safety items are completed within the agreed contract SLA's.
- Managing WIP status through monthly review of any reports presented i.e. transaction reports
- Provide accurate and informative monthly reporting on work order performance and trends.
- Build excellent relationships with Landlord where required.
- Work with Technical Manager and service partners to ensure that building assets, warranty items are accurate on Agility
- Carry out audits and inspections in line with company's business management systems and standard processes and ensure the Intelex actions are updated on a regular basis.
- Build the one team ethos across the offices, including co-ordination of relevant and constructive team meetings and huddles
- Line manage direct reports including performance management of all individuals to deliver through our people
- Ensure all team members training is compliant, and individuals are competent in all roles
- Assist the Account Manager in the management of all policies and procedures and support internal process management.
- Actively participate and contribute to all team and management meetings.
- Any other duties required as part of the role as and when requested
- Minimum 5 Year Facilities Management Experience Excellent Customer Service experience preferably with an emphasis on dealing with customers and clients face to face, via e mail and over the phone
- Formal Soft or Hard FM qualification
- NEBOSH Certified
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken
- Good report writing skills and computer proficiency - Microsoft Office
- Flexible Attitude to Work
- Good Strategic thinking capabilities - be able to support the one Team to develop long term strategies appropriate for the Operation of the properties
- Good analytical and problem solving skills across a wide range of areas
- Good interpersonal and customer relationships
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Clean, full driving license
- BIFM is desirable
The candidate should also possess the following;
- DV Clearance will be required for this role
- IT is recognised that this role will provide the basis for on-call support via a rota basis at an agreed overtime rate from time to time.
- The role may require travel to and from company's main offices and customer locations throughout the UK and Ireland from time to time
- Some out of hours working will be required to ensure updates and enhancements can be delivered to production system with the least impact to business users
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Family friendly benefits
Ref: 13221_1502880737 | Published: 16th Aug 2017