Role: Facilities Manager ( Ex- Military preferred)
Start date: ASAP
Our client is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world today with $102 billion of assets under management. They operate around the globe with investments and people in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. They seek to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for our investors across cycles and over the long term. Our client's platform encompasses investments across the risk spectrum from opportunistic to core+ to debt.
- Acting as the sole Facilities Manager for a commercial development near Liverpool Street Station.
- Managing the building fabric maintenance both internally and externally in accordance with the management contract and budget. This includes the achievement of all key performance indicators.
- Assisting with the drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the sites in-conjunction with the surveyor as applicable
- Carrying out regular inspection audits of the site and take/organise remedial action if and where required.
- Ensuring the agreed planned maintenance programme is carried out in accordance with the laid down timetables
- Ensuring all health and safety audits carried out in accordance with the planned programme and all follow up actions carried out within due timetable
- Maintaining and further developing excellent tenant relationships and attending tenant meetings as applicable
- Liaising with tenants and ensuring that all issues are promptly dealt with in accordance with agreed service criteria
- Overseeing and regularly reviewing the work carried out by contractors to ensure the required standards achieved and maintained in accordance with the contractual agreement
- Any other duties as in accordance with the needs of the business
- Substantial managerial or supervisory experience gained within a similar customer focused role
- Experience of delivering maintenance programmes for life safety, BMS Systems including working knowledge of periodic maintenance schedules.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant LTA's (Licence to Alter)
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
Ref: 13191_1497374987 | Published: 13th Jun 2017