Location: St. Albans
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum plus Car and Fuel Card
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is a leading provider of solutions and services that solve transport, lighting, infrastructure and telecommunication problems across the Urban and Inter Urban environments. They are part of a global technical services provider, with a turnover in excess of €4bn and circa 23,000 employees.
Our Client is a keen supporter of ex-forces personnel and to be considered for this role you should have served in the British Armed Forces.
The purpose of an Electrical Installer is to install, refurbish or repair a variety of equipment to customer specifications and ensure contractual obligations, terms and conditions are met.
- To install all aspects of the Urban portfolio.
- Represent the companies best interests at all times.
- Ensure variations to the contract are reported back to the supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Assist in maintaining Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental accreditations.
- Installing all aspects of the Urban portfolio to a high standard and the customer's specifications.
- To ensure that all your PPE is safe, complete and being correctly used / worn.
- Ensure your vehicle, tools, spares and equipment to be used are in a safe and useable condition.
- Take control of a site and deliver the works on time, undertaking a clean hand-over to the customer.
- Ensure you are aware of the project you are working on, customer details and project scope prior to starting.
- Work sheets and time sheets are completed accurately and submitted on time.
To be considered for the Electrical Installer role you should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Sector 8 Accreditation (including NRSWA, G39, ECS)
- GCSE in English & Maths to level C or above.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Understanding of traffic signal site installation and basic theory (phases / stages / detection).
- Experience in similar role either working for a traffic signal company.
- Ability to work on own.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Full driving licence.
- Safety awareness.
- Safe manual handling skills.
Ref: 13026 | Published: 24th May 2016