Job Title: Dispatch Administrator (ex- Military preferred)
Reporting to: Dispatch Manager
Salary: Dependent on skills & qualifications
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours per week with 30 min lunch.
Our client is the leading global restoration and repair company. They restore fire, water and damage of every kind and on any scale, day in, day out. They do more than that however; their people enable business and homeowners to overcome the consequences of damage quickly, smoothly and cost-effectively. With more than 7,000 employees in 26 countries they are at their customer's service 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
The main purpose of the Dispatch Role is to ensure all new instructions are dispatched optimising technician utilisation, using smart geography, to minimise the job lifecycle, effective application of resources to apply the fire damage working model.
- Manage all time recording submitted by field staff via the portal on a daily basis.
- Interrogate information submitted, with ensuring that all field staff is compliant with time capture.
- Update outlook diaries for field staff on a daily basis.
- Drive proactive management of technician diaries to optimise technician productivity and profitability
- Manage and appoint waste specialists as per the work orders.
- Proactively manage next visits/ongoing work is promptly or booked in advance where possible to keep job lifecycles to a minimum & claims moving forward
- Actively participate with an entrepreneurial spirit to develop the Dispatch Team and off continuous improvement ideas
- Ensure written notification is issued as per SLA's on jobs where customer contact has been unsuccessful
- Ensure customers' job related queries are answered in a timely manner to maximise the customer service experience
- Actively participate in the Dispatch on call rota
- Any reasonable management requests which may be influenced by claim volumes
- Experience in a maintenance environment with a background in electrical, mechanical or general maintenance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with and liaise with the customer, colleagues and various claim stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective services are provided
- Willing to undergo full training
- Open and flexible to work in shifts
- Current & full UK driving licence
Ref: 13238_1507915123 | Published: 13th Oct 2017