Job Title: Contract Manager (Ex- Military preferred)
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is a FORTUNE 500 company with estimated revenues of approximately $7.5B.They are a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
They employ approximately 34,000 highly skilled professionals working at over 75 companies in 170 locations.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Data Network Project Manager to join our team covering predominately the southern regions but possibly further afield as required.
The purpose of the role is to survey, price and closely manage Data and Voice cabling project work within the UK and to develop both the existing and future client base. To ensure that projects are run to the optimum efficiency and to the maximum financial benefit of the client and the company and ensure that project activities are properly resourced and reach completion to the required deadlines.
This individual must be client focused and dynamic. Internal and external relationships will form a key part of this role so the individual must be a real team player with the drive to succeed not only as a team but as an individual.
- Manage project installation and commissioning to practical completion and handover
- Ensure compliance with CDM and other relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Accountability of P& L for works undertaken ensuring that accounts and the projects within are delivered and managed to the optimum efficiency and to the maximum financial benefit of the client and EMCOR
- Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders in the support and delivery of projects and ensure that project activities are properly resourced and reach completion to the required deadlines.
- Work closely with all areas of the business and manage third party suppliers/contractors.
- Manage personal work streams in line with project plans and ensure appropriate systems are in place for monitoring their progress.
- Ensure appropriate records are kept of all key documents, decisions, approvals and expenditure.
- Responsible for accurate site surveys involving full measurement surveys of projects.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Network infrastructure and IP solution projects delivered across a number of different environments and projects.
- A good working knowledge Copper & Fibre cabling infrastructures, WiFi networks, IP solutions, Voice solutions, Containment systems
- Extensive management experience gained within a multi-discipline hard services environment managing a team of individuals
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices.
- Relevant qualifications within their industry offering a high level of industry understanding and a proven track record of project delivery and increasing revenue streams via the introduction of new business and opportunities.
- Proven experience in project management Ability to plan and organise their work
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multi task building services related projects.
- UK Drivers Licence
Ref: 13178_1493036442 | Published: 24th Apr 2017