Compliance and Information Security Officer
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is the forefront of collaborative technology on a global scale. Our client enables businesses of all sizes, all around the world, to communicate and collaborate in effective and imaginative visual environments. Leveraging video conferencing technology, immersive telepresence, boardroom, desktop and mobile solutions, our client enables today's workforce to connect without time or distance barriers. What's their competitive advantage? Our client solutions are wrapped with 24-hour support 7 days per week, providing the ultimate go-to customer experience.
Our client is a "Best Place to Work," a "Fastest Growing Company" and "Advanced Partner/Provider," - nominated by their employees, partners and people of their communities. Our client values innovators and entrepreneurs alike who thrive in a fast-paced culture. Join a team of individuals who love what they do and are committed to growing a best-in-class visual communication business.
Our Client is a keen supporter of ex-forces personnel and to be considered for this role you should have served in the British Armed Forces.
The Compliance and Information Security Officer will act as the global lead for our all regional locations (including UK, US, APAC, and Canada) with respect to all compliance related business pertaining to indicated accreditations. This role is directly responsible for ensuring continuity of our existing ISO27001:2013 certificate, and will additionally support all security related elements of the bid management process.
Five years UK residency is required to be considered for this position.
As the Compliance and Information Security Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Own responsibility for maintaining the Companies ISO27001:2013 Certification and compliance with the Certification requirements.
- Schedule necessary internal & external audits to maintain the Companies ISO27001:2013 Certification.
- Responsible for ensuring all ISO27001:2013 processes and procedures are reviewed and updated regularly together with internal stakeholders; annually and more frequently if required.
- Liaise with Partner (Currently VF) CLAS / Physical Security Consultants, to maintain the Companies Security Accreditations for all UK HMG Customers.
- Support Global HR Manager is acquiring required UK HMG Security Clearances, as required by HMG Contracts, via the Companies UK HMG Partners.
- Represent the company in UK HMG Security meetings, to protect the Companies commercial arrangements.
- Coordinate and maintain the development and delivery of and education and training program on information security and privacy matters for all associates and other users.
- Identify gaps in the Companies Service Management process / procedures, and where required update to be ITIL v3 compliant.
- Maintain UK HQ Physical Security requirements to fulfil UK HMG Customer Contract Security obligations together with UK Office Manager.
- Support our client's Partners to ensure they maintain the UK HMG Security Accreditation obligations.
- Support the Bid Team on bids which require Governance / ISO27001 / Security responses.
- In accordance with ISO27001, you are required to abide by our security policy.
To be considered for the Compliance and Information Security Officer role you should be ex-military and have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Experience in operation of a risk management framework.
- Experience supporting IT audit practices.
- ISO27001 Gap Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Business Continuity Planning
- Network Security skills with Firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus and HIDS desirable
- Knowledge of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- ITIL Service Management Foundation V3
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations is essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree required. Advance degree in relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in information security, information technology, or related field.
- Previous experience developing, administering, and managing ISO27001 ? certification is preferred.
- Candidates with previous experience in telecommunications industry preferred.
- SC-Level Security Clearance [If not cleared, required to undergo UK SC-Level Security Clearance]
- 5 Years UK residency required to be considered for this position.
Ref: 13075 | Published: 09th Jun 2016