Job Title: Commercial Assistant (ex-Military candidate preferred)
Our client is a multidiscipline construction and engineering business. Operating as a turnkey specialist structures contractor they provide their clients engineered solutions to complex projects across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Administration and Control of Contract Documents
- Creation of New Contract Notifications
- Extraction of Key data and logging onto database - Contract Interpretation
- Upkeep of database records
- Storage and management of electronic and hard copies of main documents
- Administration of Warranties, Guarantees and Bonds and the like.
- Ownership of Subcontract master information
- Operation and administration / control of Subcontract process from start to finish
- Creation - In conjunction with Commercial team, of Subcontract documents
- Operation and management of subcontract payment system, dealing with insurances and other checks
- Document control of Subcontracts
- Interaction with Commercial team to facilitate a fast and effective Subcontract procurement process.
- Collation and inputting of monthly CVR data into spreadsheet / database
- Preparation of CVR reports for regular meetings.
- Some PA / Administration type duties
- Other general commercial duties.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Need to work using initiative and once familiar with the systems, help develop further
- Emphasis on development and creation of better systems
- Be able to communicate well with other commercial and non-commercial team members.
- A basic legal understanding of contracts would be useful
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail would be ideal
- IT literate - in Word and Excel
- Above all, a diligent, and highly organised approach to all matters would be ideal.
Ref: 13350/001_1582108124 | Published: 19th Feb 2020