Job Title: Biomass Fuel Manager (Ex- Military candidates preferred)
Our Client is part of a group of companies formed in the early sixties and has become a key player in the wood fuel market, not only in the Midlands, but nationally, with annual sales of over 100,000 tonnes, and an expanding customer base.
The role will be to ensure fuel procurement from client's local sites, and management services to ensure an efficient and effective fuel supply into this facility. This individual will also be responsible for building strong supplier relationships and delivering quality fuel to the client's facility.
- Establish and foster positive working relationships with fuel suppliers and other contractors.
- Produce and maintain a detailed inventory of fuel deliveries and weights using Excel spreadsheets.
- Responsible for regular monitoring the quality of material, with the support of the client.
- To ensure sampling daily for moisture, dimensions and composition.
- To comply at all times with the process guidelines for fuel acceptance.
- Liaise with Transport management team to ensure the timely and efficient mobilisation of Fuel into the Strategic Storage Sites, and from Strategic Storage Sites into the facility.
- Provide the Regional Manager and Managing Director facility fuel inventory on a daily basis including; opening balance, fuel consumed, closing balance volumes and fuel quality.
- Participate in monthly workshop meetings as part of a team discussing improvements, quality, fuel supply variation, and health and safety.
- To comply at all times with HSEQ requirements across all fuel supply activities.
- Required education - Secondary education
- Minimum management experience of two years
- A background in Environmental Science would be advantageous.
- To support our client's Green Travel Plan we positively encourage applications from candidates living in the area.
- Driving licence would be advantageous
Ref: 13250_1514995370 | Published: 03th Jan 2018