Cloud Support Engineer (T1)
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am - 18:00 PM
Our client is an end-to-end provider of telecoms and IT solutions. They tailor products and services to help clients take control of their mobile infrastructure - cutting costs and administration, while increasing staff productivity.
Our clients range of services include Mobile and Security Management, Unified and Managed Services, Call Recording and Connectivity.
Join our clients Technical Support Team as a customer-focused Tier 1 Cloud Support Engineer. You will play a crucial role as the main point of contact for their clients using cloud-based IP telephony solutions.
As a Cloud Support Engineer, you will handle technical change requests, troubleshoot and resolve simple to medium complexity technical issues. If needed, you will collaborate with Principal Engineers and Partners who provide more in-depth technical support.
From day one, you will receive comprehensive training and be part of a supportive team. Your goal will be to deliver an exceptional customer experience to clients.
You'll be great in this role if:
- You thrive in a customer-centric environment and know where you can really make a difference
- You're brilliant at building relationships and going the extra mile to get things done
- You can help to demystify jargon and provide advice to non-technically aware customers
- You have excellent attention to detail and the ability to support customers in line with SLA's
- You're a team player who works in harmony with others as well as using their initiative
- You have experience working in a relevant technical role (desirable)
- You have working knowledge of Mitel solutions (desirable)
- You have working knowledge of cloud-based telephony solutions
- You have Knowledge of basic fixed and connectivity products such as PSTN lines/ISDN/ADSL/FTTC/DIA, MS TEAMS
- You have knowledge of IP Protocols, Networking including LAN, WAN, switches and routes and SIP
What you'll be doing:
- You'll update customers by telephone, e-mail or portal on the progress of a support call or to ask for additional information
- You'll contact third party suppliers to log support calls, get updates on open support calls or request technical support
- You'll assess and troubleshoot incidents, determining where the issues lie, and then working to resolve these issues
- You'll carry out updates and changes requested by our customers on our cloud voice platforms
- You'll Assist in internal and external customer report generation and join major incident calls with customers and internal teams providing technical updates where required
- You'll regularly update open tickets in our incident management platform with up to date and clear information and update customer specific documentation where required
- You'll help to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained by providing regular communication and support to customers via email, telephone and through service tickets
- You'll monitor incidents and proactively use service boards to ensure workflow is prioritised and in line with customer Service Level Agreements
You'll support, co-ordinate and build relationships with internal teams to get the best results for customers
For further information please call or email Razwan Anwar
Ref: CSEFS01_1694513268 | Published: 12th Sep 2023